Tester ta 'l-ebusija ta' Temperatura Għolja Vickers (Privattiva)
This machine is DMF’s patented product, which can measure hardness of sample material under high temperature.
● Max. working temperature 1200℃
● To avoid oxidation of sample material at high temperature, vacuum or protective atmosphere is applied.
● The tester machine adopts Vickers hardness standard, with high-temperature indentation and normal-temperature measurement. High temperature online measurement is also available.
● The ordinary durometer can only measure the hardness of the object’s surface under normal temperature, while some materials, such as cemented carbide, only work under high temperature (above 900℃).
● In order to know the material’s high-temperature performance, we need to test their hardness under high temperature accordingly.